The pride that the employees of Beck's Drugs Oxygen & Medical Equipment take in
caring for the customer continues the philosophy of the Beck Family that started our company in
1953. Current owners and pharmacists Vince and Jason Kasiar work hard to maintain and grow the company’s name in the community. For that
philosophy alone, the business continues to grow with the help of all our fantastic employees & wonderful customers.
Beck's covers all aspects of healthcare with a full service Pharmacy for your Prescription needs and a full line of Medical supplies, Home Medical Equipment including Respiratory Equipment. Not sure what products you need? We can help answer your questions. We stand by our reputation of keeping customer service as our top priority. We will fulfill the needs of our customers fairly and efficiently. By remaining independently owned and operated, our employees can continue to provide the absolute best care and service that generations of Beck's customers have come to expect.
Please see Becks when you need Medical supplies, Ostomy products, Diabetic supplies, Wheelchairs, Rollators, Walkers, Bath aids, Lift chairs, CPAPs, and Medical oxygen equipment.
Beck's Pharmacy specializes in customer service. We offer services that other pharmacies don't always provide, such as Medicare billing, mail delivery, and immunization services. We accept most major insurance plans and a quick call will verify your coverage.
- We are recognized by Medicare to meet the home medical equipment needs of seniors
- Our company meets all Medicare Supplier Standards
- We have been providing medical equipment, products and prescription services to the community since 1953
- We have a qualified staff of 30
- Our staff has an average of over 20 years of experience in healthcare giving and meeting the needs of those who need home medical equipment and services
- Our standards require each of our employees to receive 30 hours of continuing education annually
- Becks Drug's is a member of the VGM Group national network of homecare providers.
- Becks Drug's is Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Health Care (ACHC).
What does accreditation mean to you?
Accreditation is a process in which is certification of competency, authority, or credibility is presented. Because we are accredited, we can assure you that our trained professionals have the skill and judgment to provide service related to the preservation or improvement of the health of individuals or the treatment or care of individuals who are injured, sick, disabled, or infirm.